This policy sets out the basis on which Maximal Concepts Limited of Unit 907-910, 9/F, 118 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong (Company Number 58700890) (together with our subsidiaries, our holding company, subsidiaries of our holding company from time to time, collectively called "Mott 32" or “we”) collects personal data from you and how we process such data. By visiting our website www.mott32.com (our “Site”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
1. Collection of information
1.1 For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us - information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you use certain features on our Site;
- when you request any support from us; or
- when you complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
- Information we collect about you - information automatically collected when you visit our Site, for example:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
1.2 We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- in any part of the world;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
3. Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) of the Law of Hong Kong;
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world; or
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in any part of the world.
4. Third-party sites
Our Site or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
6. Your rights
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to:
Last updated: 12 December 2020